This was officially our last swim of the summer and of course it rained! That did not stop the girls from getting into the pool and having fun with their cousins. I was content to watch from my comfy lawn chair covered in the somewhat dry towels, as it was pretty cool. Where did the summer go? We have one last fun trip to Lagoon planned in September, but other than that, it is gone for us. (Notice how I can never get my sons in pictures!)
3 comments:
how fun to see your family and get a little update!! they are all darling!!!
I can't believe summer is over! It went fast! Have fun at lagoon!
The summer DID just blow by! I'm so glad you found my blog. I'll set up a link to yours from mine. It's so fun to keep in touch and see what everyone's up to. It makes everyone seem closer!
Post a Comment