Scot just upgraded my computer, YES! I was transferring my picture albums and realized my lack of blogging, well keeping track of my family's life through blogging, has fallen behind.
Dance competition season is here and almost every weekend has been tied up. The girls are doing great this year and most importantly having fun.
My newest nephew (isn't he the cutest?) was born March 19th. My sister-in-law happens to have 3 girls who compete in dance competitions with my girls. That weekend while she was in the hospital with new baby Kyle, I was juggling lots of hair-dos and make-up sessions that Saturday morning.
Wow, how do women with more than 2 girls in dance do it? They are out there and I just have to say that they are amazing!!!
1 comment:
Your girls are so cute in their dance outfits! I don't know how I will do it when I have three girls in dance. Two is hard enough, and that's just the time spent at the dance studio.
Post a Comment