Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to School & other randoms

This little (ha ha) guy is taking off for his first day as a Junior at Orem High. I still remember getting choked up when I dropped him off at age 3 for Pre school. Time sure has a way of passing way too fast.

Drive carefully!!!

Haili is not quite as thrilled about school as Emma is, but I think Haili just has to act the part of a "cool" 6th grader. She loves her teacher and enjoys the social aspect of school. Emma is just thrilled to be going back to school this year. She has a wonderful teacher (the best) and a classroom full of friends.
Ride carefully!!!


There they go....sniff sniff. All my babies gone for 6 hours a day.

This is interesting!
Can you say sushi?
Haili caught this fish in Provo river and was so excited about eating it, she nearly ate it raw.

St George with my exercising girls!
Footloose
Pedicures
Shopping
Eating
Card games
Laughing
Thanks girls, it was a blast!!!

Next year, Paris!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics! St. George sounded like a blast! Glad you got a break for a couple days.

Carlie said...

Definately Paris! Your picture is so much cuter than mine!

Lowe family recipes said...

It all looks so fun Cori! Good luck with PTA this year! You sure have cute kids!

Aubrey said...

if you guys are planning to go to paris, I might just have to start coming to to work out with you in the morning... I just started a little joy school thing with some girls. I could sing having my kids gone for a couple of hours twice a week!