Friday, December 4, 2009

Family Pictures


Thanksgiving in St. George


Married a loooong time! 
4 kids 9-18


We had a blast having Alex's girlfriend, Jessica with us (she's a doll)


It's crazy to think how grown up my kiddos are.


I have the best mom, sis and brothers


Cousins are the greatest!


Here we all are:
1 Mom (Grandma), 5 siblings, 4 spouses, 12 grandchildren w/ 1 more on the way.


Love my family!

7 comments:

Lowe family recipes said...

That is a beautiful setting for a family picture and You have the cutest kids!

Hannah Ashmore said...

Love the pictures! You look AMAZING!

Unknown said...

They turned out great! Glad we did this pre-wheelchair!

Katie said...

I love these pictures! I think I love Haili's face the best in your kissing picture! So funny!

bethi said...

I love it!! you guys were so much fun!!...and yes, pre-wheelchair was good!! hope to see you soon!!

{jane} said...

ugg, almighty! what a beautiful family! but holy schmoly girl, you're already to the "my son's girlfriend comes along on the family road trips" stage of life!?! that is CRAZY!!! i hope to look as good as you when my oldest is 18!

happy holidays!

Cori said...

Jane - You are so funny....and you certainly don't have to worry about "looking good" in a couple of years (yes, 18 really is just around the corner for you:).