Thursday, February 11, 2010

Did I really not post my boys Birthdays?

I am completely embarrassed that NOT ONLY did I not post about my boys Birthdays, but I also didn't even mention it on the blog.
Even worse, I didn't snap any pictures of these two blowing out candles and opening presents.
Here they are in their cuter, cuddlier days....
Alex was 2 and Sean was 9 months.

Sean turned 17 on November 20th. He still looks like he's only about 14 to me, and not too long ago when we were sitting down at a Restaurant, the waitress handed Sean a kids meal menu:)
He didn't think that was very funny, but we sure got a laugh.
For his Birthday, I went with Sean to pick out a new snowboard. He loves to snowboard and has enjoyed the season at Sundance this year.
Sean continues to amaze us with his bright mind and excels at everything he does. He is preparing for college and has lots of ideas for what he wants to do with his life.
We are so proud of him and how determined and goal oriented he is. He really has a good perspective on life and understands what it takes to become successful.
Alex turned 19 on February 2nd.
He celebrated by hanging out with friends, but we surprised him by delivering In & Out burgers to them at his girlfriends house.
He has matured so much over the last year and we are seeing our son come back, slowly but surely.
When he had his brain injury, we were told that time heals and waiting is the hardest part. It has been worth the waiting. Lately, he is so appreciative of us and tells us how grateful he is for all we do....amazing!!!! He is still working on some challenges, but has made so much progress that I don't worry nearly as much as I used to.... Such a blessing.

We are so grateful these two boys came into our lives!
They will always be my babies....
Sean & Alex



3 comments:

Amberly said...

I can't believe your boys are so grown up! Where does the time go?

Lowe family recipes said...

Cute post! They we're sure cute when they were babies! And very handsome now! I'm glad Alex is better. :)

Unknown said...

I remember those boys in the pictures like it was yesterday! Wow! Time flies!