Monday, March 15, 2010

New books

My Amazon wish list just got a little smaller after these purchases.
We ordered 1,2,4 to complete the set
These silly books keep Emma laughing for days!

Haili is so in love with this series
She borrowed all but the first book from the Library
I ordered the rest of the set, so I could enjoy them:)



Been wanting to read this book for a long time...Recommended by my cousin Elena.









Saw this book on several of my Goodread friends book list



Received a lot of high praise from many of my friends




Love anything by Shannon Hale
One of my all-time favorite authors






A little nervous about this one...some friends absolutely loved the series, while others were turned off by a pretty gruesome scene in the book.







Lynzi gave high praise to this 3 book series

Can't wait to dive in with summer around the corner











Somewhere along the way, my Harry Potter books 1, 4, & 5 disappeared.

I kept hoping they'd turn up

Emma is ready to read them.

Watch! I'll find them the minute these books arrive:)





I am ready for Summer now!
Bring it on!

5 comments:

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Just read The Book Thief, seriously a good book! It took me three days to read it, I couldn't stop.

Thanks for you list, I was just thinking I needed some new books to read.

Cori said...

That's what I've heard Janel. I think I'll have to read that one first.

Amberly said...

I've read a lot of books on your list. They are all good! The Shannon Hale book was not my favorite, but she is one of my favorite authors. I am excited to read the Make Lemonade series Lynzi liked!!

JENNE said...

The help is my favorite book of the year, so far. The diana Gaboldon book - I threw away in the middle - too much for me. I love to hear of great books - now I will be ordering from amazon too!

DizzyLizzy said...

Loved the Book Thief. And thanks for giving me a bunch of new book recommendations to read! I can't wait!