
What a special day to recognize ALL the mothers in our lives. Our Mothers, sisters, and friends give us so much encouragement and advice to raising healthy, happy children.
I had a wonderful Mothers Day!
Saturday night after coming home exhausted from a long Dance competition, a bouquet of beautiful flowers were sitting on the counter. They were from my son's Girlfriend, Jessica. I always knew I liked this girl! What a sweety.
I also opened a card from my mom. It was so touching and I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful, caring mother in my life.
Sunday morning I woke up to breakfast in bed from my hubby! He takes such good care of me and bends over backwards to make me happy.
While I was in the bathroom getting ready for church, I was surprised to find a pile of presents on my bed. Thank you girls and Scot...I loved them!
Dinner at Scot's parents was delicious and I am so grateful for the beautiful card and gift card from my in-laws.
Thank you family for making me feel like one special Mama!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment