Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Let's catch up...

I'm going to have to rewind a few months, in fact can we just go back to the beginning of summer? Please!!!
Here are a few of the fun things we did this summer
1. I love my June Birthday...
My sister, mom and I usually go on a girls trip
We all headed to mom's vacation house in St. George
Lots of fun, lots of laughs, and lots of secrets
This year the girls choreographed a little dance to this song
Mom took them to buy costumes and accessories for this "BIG SURPRISE"
I laughed so hard at these sillies
Love my girls and nieces!!!






2. While in St. George, we hit the lake
Sand Hollow is lots of fun, but beware of swimmers itch!
We get it every year
We still go back for more




Man down or overboard




Wakeboarding is the sport of choice for my kiddos





Sean has to show off






Tanner hanging







Haili stays right in the middle


3. Our annual family reunion/service project at Bear Claw was in July
So much fun
The highlight was definitely the tug of war




































YES, children and adults were injured in this family group activity
Glad I was snapping the pics:)







This was in our cabin and just too cute!
Emma had bundled Tugzi up for the night




Kitchen crew getting breakfast ready




Bear Claw would not be the same without playing lots and lots of games





Campfires....awe...the best




Emma's always in the mood for this table hockey




Haili and my niece Ciara had disappeared for quite some time
I went off searching for them (happened to have a camera with me)
Stumbled onto them sitting on the porch at aunt Donna's cabin
with a jar of peanuts
"What are you two doing", I asked
"Shhhhhhh", they replied
The closer I got, the better I saw what was going on



Chipmunk taming!!!










So what's camping without a very, very messy baby
Kyle is just over a year old and loves to make everyone laugh






4. Earlier this year, Emma was asked to be in a play with her cousins
My brother-in-law's mom was directing "Charlie Brown" and needed a Red Head
They performed July 15, 16, 17
It was super cute and the kids did such a good job!
They ended on the 17th with a big cast party with food and swimming




We also celebrated our wedding anniversary
Took a trip to Idaho
Went on a weekend getaway with some family friends
Enjoyed plenty of BBQs
Read lots and lots of books (no TV for summer)
Watched lots of movies (same reason as above)
Went snorkeling and crayfishing
& had a lot of fun, family time

2 comments:

Unknown said...

BWAA HAAA HAAAA!!! I am still laughing at the coconut girls! I am sending you a picture (text) of what occured here when the girls arrived...Matt is scared...very scared!

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures Cori! No wonder I hardly saw you this summer...you have been busy!!