Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mama Lion




This is me a few days ago!




Really, I became the like the wildest, most fearsome animal of Africa.




Why?




Here's the scoop:


Without going into to much detail, my son was jumped by 8 guys and beat up with a metal baseball bat.




It sounds like something you'd hear on National news or the movies, not here in "Happy Valley", right?




Do these thugs realize the danger they face when you have a mama lion witness the bruising and welts a baseball bat causes on her cub. Do they understand that you just don't go around beating people because you feel like it. There are consequences and mama's who will watch you burn in hell for the crimes you've committed.




I didn't study years of karate and self defense not to be able to use it someday. Had I caught the culprits, well let's just leave it at that.




I'll sit back and try my patience as the police investigate and hopefully take action against them. We'll watch the system work through this crime and they'll hopefully enforce the harshest punishment.




Until then, be warned...Nobody hurts a mama lion's cubs!




1 comment:

Lowe family recipes said...

Cory when did this happen. I'm so so sick to read this. Was is Alex? Can we do anything for you? That's just awful. I'm so sorry.