Saturday afternoon my mom, my sister Jeni, and I went to Lynzi's (sister-in-law) baby shower for her twins. Scot was left with my kids and 2 of Jeni's little kids. He took them all shopping for ingredients to make caramel apples (crazy). I have no idea how he handled it, I can barely handle my girls in Wal-mart without buying 20 extra things we didn't need. Needless to say that I was pretty amazed when I saw their creations that night. He is such a fun dad!
6 comments:
Those look yummy! Tucker sure had a great time on his bike ride. It was a busy weekend, but fun!
What an excellent dad... I hate Walmart for that reason.. I think I say no about a billion times..:)
Wow! I am impressed at ANYONE taking more than one child ANYWHERE!!!
Pretty brave dad! What fun memories he is creating with your kids!
amazing! I can not even imagine Dusty doing this with our kids!
I hope all is well. we are loving Ivy Hall this year, but miss your girls!
Amazing? I call it a little crazy:)
Post a Comment