Emma & Ashli riding the bus to Timpanogos Story Telling Festival.
Ciara & Haili
Making a tea cup at the Festival
Ciara, Haili, Emma, Ashli molding their clay.
I love the Festival and seriously look forward to it more than Christmas! My family has been very supportive in pretending to be as excited as I am, yet I know they long for someone to come along and relieve some of the burden from having to tag along to so many of the events.
Friday afternoon, my girls and I headed up to Timpanogos Park and caught my favorite teller, Bill Harley. We also listened to Jay O'Callahan before heading back home to get ready for "My Favorite Stories" at the Scera shell, which was awesome.
Saturday, I took my girls and my nieces (Ashli & Ciara) to Kevin Kling, Linda Gorham, Megan Hicks, Victoria Burnett, and of course Bill Harley. They loved it and can't wait for next year.
We had fun making pots at the pottery, but Emma's and Ciara's broke on the the way home - imagine that?
Laughin' Night was unbelievably crowded!!! I got there a half hour early to save a spot, yet we still ended up on the down-side of the hill. We were literally shoulder to shoulder with strangers - yet the stories were fabulous and we had a great time.
So any of you Story Telling fans, I need you!!! My family needs you!!! I would camp, well maybe not, but I don't want to miss out in any of the events or stories next year. I'm searching for mom's like me who just can't get enough and want to spend extra time while the kids are in school. I can only drag my family around to so many before they begin to complain that they are tired or need to eat (you can go all day living on protein bars and water bottles, right?)!
2 comments:
You're an awesome mom Cori! That all looks so fun!
Wish I lived closer...I would love to come hang out with ya while listening to stories! Sounds awesome!
Post a Comment