The girls did such a great job on their dance for the Christmas recital. We just love to watch these girls dance and improve each year.
Haili was not too happy about this costume, but on stage it was way cute and fit the dance perfect! She is so girly that anything that looks like it might be for a boy makes her crazy.
Emma was walking around backstage pretending to be a chicken with all her feathers on her behind (silly girl).
My camera's batteries died just as I was trying to take pictures of their dancing....darn! I swear every dance recital either my video camera has low batteries or my digital does. I've got to get better at checking these things.
Sooooo, I've signed up for the adult Jazz and Zumba classes starting in January at my girls studio. It has been 20 years since I danced and I'm a little nervous!
Sean overheard me telling someone what I was doing and said, "Moms should not take Dance lessons, that is just weird!"
Here I was thinking I was doing something so cool that all the other moms of teenagers probably aren't doing, but no I was so wrong!
Oh well, I'm still going to do it and maybe I'll even practice in the basement while he is practicing his drums...ha ha ha ha....that will teach him!
2 comments:
Wow! It's great to see you and see how your family is changing. You should check out my families blog and we'll keep in better touch!
Mike
Oh my cute! I love the costumes, especially Emma's "tailfeathers"! I am sorry we missed it this year...maybe next year!Good job, girls!
Post a Comment