Monday, December 8, 2008

Emma's Baptism

Emma was Baptized Saturday, December 6, 2008
She has been looking forward to this day for several months, learning all she could about what it means to be baptized. I was so fortunate (ha ha) to give the talk at the Stake Baptism. Emma had a large group of aunts, uncles, cousins, Grandparents, and friends there to watch her. It was a very special day!

My Father-in-law made it home just in time for the Baptism. We were so glad he did!

Emma is such a little sweet heart and I just love her to bits!


Here is a group picture of some of Emma's cousins. She has 7 more cousins
that were not able to make it. Are family is growing:)


After the Baptism, we headed over to our house for brunch. Scot made his to die for whole wheat/flax waffles with homemade blueberry syrup mmmmmmm! We also had fruit, sausage, and bacon. It was a little chaotic with so many people, but we made it work.


I swear Sean never takes a break from his cubes!!!!
Look, he has Jordan starting it now...good grief!


3 comments:

Lowe family recipes said...

EMMA IS SO CUTE! SHE DID A GREAT JOB ON GIVING HER TESTIMONY YESTERDAY! AND! YOU LOOK FABULOUS!

Unknown said...

Looks like a great day! Way to go, Emma! I am so proud of you and...you.look.so.cute!!

DizzyLizzy said...

Congrats, Emma! What a doll!