This weekend's Dance competition was in Roy, Utah. With Solo's on Friday and Teams on Saturday, we opted to stay at a nearby hotel. I took Scot along for a day in the life (or should I say weekend) of a "Dance mom".
He was ready to find out what was so exhausting about two gruelling days in a stinky High School running back and forth to make sure costumes, hair, and make-up are perfect.
His eyes were opened and finally understands why I spend a lot of the day in bed on Sunday trying to recover.
THE RESULTS
Solo/Duo
Emma and her partner took 1st, finally!!!
Haili took 1st attendant to the Queen!!!
Teams
Haili's team took two 1st and one 2nd.
Emma's team took two 1st and one 2nd.
1 comment:
congrats girls! that is sooo awesome. I hope to see them one of these days...
Post a Comment