This was such an amazing event.
I have to admit that I had never been before. My kids always went to schools that didn't participate, so I never had the opportunity.
Basically schools from all over Utah County come together to present a Patriotic program for parents and the community. Haili participated this year (See her there on the right side of the flag wearing red?).

Throughout the show, there was entertainment on the floor including a 92 year old Dancing Grandma who ended her solo with the splits!!! (I certainly hope to be like her when I'm 92)

The final song was "We can be a light". The kids all had flashlights and it was spectacular to see all the little bright lights that represent our future.

Because this event has grown so much, they are having another program tonight at 7:00 @ the Marriott Center in Provo. It is free to the public and a very worthwhile event. My niece and a few of Haili's friends are in it tonight, so we may be there as well. Get there EARLY, it fills up fast and don't worry about feeding your family dinner before. They have lots of yummy food to buy and eat while you watch the program.
No comments:
Post a Comment