Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baby Brightyn

I am so blessed to be able to see this little girl come into our World
Born February 26th @ 12:08 A.M. in Idaho Falls, ID
She weighed 8 pounds 5 ounces and was 20 inches long
Welcomed home by her sisters, brothers, parents, Grandparents, Great-Grandma, and I

Such a beautiful baby...so in love


I spent 10 days at my sister's house helping her with her busy life while she recovered.
Between cheer practices, piano lessons, Blue & Gold Banquet, baseball, basketball, feeding tubes (for Tucker), homework, catching the bus, grocery shopping, cleaning, cooking, laundry...oh the laundry a family of 7 goes through:)
It was such a privilege and I'd do it a thousand times over again.
{HUGS} to my adorable Bayli, Tanner, Tucker, Bridget, Brightyn, and Jeni & Matt
What a beautiful family you have!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you! We would not have made it this week without you! The kids are having Aunt Cori withdrawls...