After being away from my kids for 10 days, I was very anxious to spend some time with them.
I'm always in awe of this beautiful mountain

The snow was great, my kids were awesome, and we had such a fun time together.


My baby is such a trooper trying to keep up with her big brothers and sister

We spent plenty of time catching air on this "Alex & Sean" made jump

Sean blends into this picture really well
Haili attempting the jump

Sean was so helpful in getting Emma up when she fell
Heading up
Oh, how I missed these smiles...

We topped the day off with delicious food at the Pizza Factory...
mmmm!
2 comments:
What a nice day! And an even nicer way to end your full week! I'm sure your kids were anxious to see you and I am glad you got to spend a whole day with them...
How fun! Your girls have grown up so fast!!!!
Post a Comment