Monday, February 14, 2011

Birthday girl turns 13

January 4, 2011
Thirteen years have passed since this red-headed beauty entered our world
We are so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter. Her qualities continue to amaze me as she grows into a young lady.
She has confidence with a very strong will.
She shows kindness to all around her.
She is so creative and comes up with the coolest projects and has incredible talent in painting, sewing, and creating things.
She keeps our family laughing with her silliness.
I am so impressed with how smart she is.
I love how she puts her many talents to good use.
I am so proud to call her mine.


Family Dinner

Cake time


It took her about 10 minutes to blow the last trick candle out.


Heavy, Heavy hangover





The weekend after her Birthday, she had her best friends over for games, food, and fun!
This little game was a huge hit:
The girls rolled two dice. If they rolled doubles, they grabbed the make-up and went to work on the girl to their right.
It was so funny to see them decorated faces - unibrows, mustaches, sideburns were definitely what these girls were going for:)



Hanging out


It got a little crazy there. Even Emma and her friend started goofing around.

I could not snap a good pic of these sillies. They were seriously crazy girls. I'm surprised my neighbors didn't complain with all the screaming and laughing going on.

No comments: