We have a tradition of gathering together with our "Llewelyn" family and exchanging all our gifts. This year, since our family would be in St. George over Christmas, we bumped the party up to the week before Christmas.
The cousins all exchange gifts and Grandma and Grandpa pull out all kinds of surprises for our families.
I was in a "sewing kick" and had so much fun making PJs for my nieces.
Taylor modeling her strawberry jamas
Remember that sewing kick?
My mother-in-law and I made 30 frilly aprons in cute, trendy fabrics.
Grandpa tried one on for modeling purposes:)
Now let's go back to November
(I apologize for my quarterly blogging! I do realize it is February and posting November Birthdays is pretty lame, but oh well.)
Sean turned 18 on the 20th! He celebrated "adult style", hanging out at home watching another Birthday pass by.
The girls were in a decorating mood and I just let them have at it!
They baked the cupcakes and decorated them Christmasy for their big Bro!
Emma turned 10 on November 16th!
She celebrated "Kid style" with cousins, a friend party, and lots of presents!
We took her to Fat Cats with a group of girls for bowling and yummy Costa Vida. Emma is so competitive in every sport and bowled like a pro!
And last, I just had to post a pic of the girls in their homemade Halloween costumes
Haili cut strips of fabric to make this feathery skirt for her Peacock costume. We bought the peacock feathers at Hobby Lobby and she made a little board to attach to her waist.
Emma (Pebbles) is wearing a leopard skin velvet that I made (still that same sewing kick). We ratted her hair out and added bones for the full effect.
I think I posted about the girls taking the no candy for a year challenge (It ends on Valentines Day), so eating trick or treat candy wasn't possible this year.
It's being stored in the freezer:)
No comments:
Post a Comment