So Scot went to get a haircut last night and took Sean along for a trim. They came home and some strange new kid walked into my house - Sean cut his hair!!!!! I haven't see that face for so long that I forgot what he really looked like. Scot said that all the hair stylist were gathered around watching Sean's cut. His hair was so long, they were all so excited to see the change.
By the way, Sean wanted me to update that he is no longer going to UCAS (no cool people and very stuffy conditions) and is now at Orem High where he absolutely loves it!
So now I don't have to drive any of my kids to school anymore, what a change - I love it!!!
4 comments:
What a handsome kid!!!!!!! Watch out for all the girls! He's gorgeous!
Dude, Sean's a little hottie!
WHOA!!! That looks great! What inspired that? I hope he's looking for a girlfriend...or two or three! LOL!!
He better not have done this for a girl... that is all I have to say!
Post a Comment