Monday, September 8, 2008

Lagoon - Saturday, September 6, 2008

This is right after we rode "Wicked"

Emma, Macyn, & Haili riding "The rocket"

Alex P, Macyn, & Emma waiting in line


Holding on so tight!

Mark P, Scot, Macyn, & Emma



We decided on Friday that we would bump up our Lagoon day. It was a perfect day, with not to many crowds and nice 80 degree weather. Emma was just the right height for all the rides and we especially loved WICKED!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WoW!! That looks awesome! I would love to try that one out! Hey, good news, my friend, Brenda just informed me that Tanya lives down the road from her. I told her to give me her address/phone number for you! Weird hu?

Lowe family recipes said...

you guys have so much fun together! Tell Alex "hi" from Sister Lowe!

JENNE said...

Please come!
I would love to see you. Looks like you are as addicted to blogs as I am. PLease add me - I would love to keep up on whats going on with you.
See you thursday!
Love,
JEN