Thursday, October 23, 2008

Random



I don't really have anything particularly fascinating to post, yet I feel the need to ramble a little!

Sitting at my computer rambling is so much more fun than fixing dinner and folding laundry (4 loads worth sitting in my laundry room...ugh!) Not to mention that I should be packing since we are headed to St George for the weekend to see my brother and go to the play "THRILLER". Or that I promised a Pippi Longstocking costume (can't find one, have to make one) for Haili and that Primary board meeting is tonight......Oh well, I have a few minutes:)





Yes, my house, my lists, my family schedule, my phone calls to make, etc. etc. etc. has been severely ignored since I've been spending all my free time helping my mom's business take off. I am having so much fun! We have several stores carrying the DanceKicks dance wear line and we are continuing to add more every week! The new website is being developed and the brochures and catalogs are being put together. My mom, Alex, and I are headed to LA to the Fabric show next week to select new fabrics...... so fun! We'll hit some dance stores in the area to try and get them to carry the dance wear line.



Growing up, my mom had a similar business. My sister and I were the luckiest girls in dance class with our way cute dance outfits:) My girls have dozens of outfits and they have no idea how many little girls would LOVE to be in their dance shoes!!!

I'll post the new web site and pictures as soon as I have them. Oh, hubby is home and I really should make dinner:>)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ramble on, sister, I'm listening.