10 years ago I:
Had a second grader, a Kindergartner, and a 10 month old baby. I lived off of 1600 North and my boys went to Windriver private school. I joined Lifestyles 2000 and began attending aerobics classes regularly.... I loved it! Scot worked in Magna for Packard Bell (he hated it) and commuted every day. I would drive up to meet him for lunch in SLC once a week. I hung out with lots of my neighborhood friends, as we all had kids the same age. Our family enjoyed going to our Lake Powell House boat and we also loved to visit other lakes in Utah. Life seemed easy back then.
5 things on today's "to do" list:
finish inventory in mom's shop
go to the bank
pick up from dance lessons
make dinner
help kids with homework
5 snacks I enjoy:
anything from a bakery or homemade
Diet coke, even though I'm not drinking it right now
protein bars...I love them!
popcorn
jamba juice
5 things I would do with 1 million dollars:
pay bills
invest
travel
buy a houseboat at Lake Powell
Put money away for kids college
5 places I have lived: I only have 4:)
Salt Lake City, UT
Idaho Falls, ID
San Luis Obispo, CA
Orem, UT
Five jobs I have had:
Mom
Preschool teacher
untitled job helping Scot
untitled job helping Mom
many church callings/jobs
I tag...everyone who wants to play:
No comments:
Post a Comment