Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged by Aubrey - Husband Tag

1. What is his name? Scot

2. Who eats more? That depends, Breakfast-Scot, Lunch- Cori, Dinner-Scot!

3. Who said, "I love you" first? Not really sure, but probably Scot. It has been 19 years since we met!

4. Who is taller? definitely Scot

5. Who is smarter? He is incredibly smart, yet his head is full of useless knowledge also. I like to think that I have better judgment most of the time.

6. Who is more sensitive? Me, I cry at the drop of a hat. He holds it in.

7. Who does the laundry? Me, but I have trained my boys to do their own and Haili is starting to learn right now. Scot has never done his own, his mother always did it for him.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Scot, I have to sleep closer to the bathroom.

9. Who pays the bills? Me

10. Who cooks more? I do, but Scot loves to make Waffles, blueberry crisp, and frozen pizza.

11. Who is more stubborn? We are both so strong willed, yet we can't decide who is more stubborn?

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? We both have to do this often.

13. Who has more siblings? I do, by 1 brother. Scot has 2 sisters and 1 brother and I have 1 sister and 3 brothers.

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Scot thinks I do, but I think he does. I guess we share a leg!

15. What do you like to do together? Biking, watching movies, eating out, traveling, visiting educational places with our kids.

16. Who eats more sweets? Scot for sure! You should see his office....filled with candy!

17. Guilty Pleasures? Mountain dew, m&m's, buying DVD's, watching Monster Quest on History channel.

18. How did you meet? We met at an Orem High Halloween Dance. My friend and I ended up hanging out with him and his friend, Scot giving us a ride home from the dance. I actually didn't even know what he looked like because he was dressed up with face paint all over his face. The next week or so he kept saying "Hi" to me in the halls, yet I had no idea who he was.

19. Who asked whom out first? He asked me out about a week after our initial meeting and he claims that on that first date, he knew I was the girl for him.

20. Who kissed who first? He kissed me

21. Who proposed? He did on my birthday. He wrapped up a pair of smelly old shoes because I am nosy and had to see that he actually got me a present. I was so excited to open my present, kind of suspecting a ring. When I began opening, he took the present away and said this isn't your present. He then handed me a little box with my ring in it and asked me to marry him. We were married 1 month later!

22. His best features and qualities? Always makes me laugh and smile. He loves me and our children so much. He is so supportive and encourages me to do whatever I want. He works so hard and wants the best life possible for our family. He is aging so well...The other day while he was indulging in a chocolate fountain, a guy said, "You won't be able to eat like that when you hit 30". Scot replied, "I'll have to remember that the next time I get to 30". He then pointed to Sean, our 15 year old and said, "See this kid here? This is my second oldest."

23. Tag you’re it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the "30" comment! I learned a lot about Scot! I'll post one of these on my blog now so you can learn a lot about Matt!

Aubrey said...

I think it is SO funny that you didn't know who he was for awhile. :)