Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Good ol' family fun

Sunday was officially Emma's Birthday, but we use any old excuse to get together with Scot's family for a party! It is pretty amazing to have all of his family so close, in fact both his sisters, his brother, and his parents all live within a few miles.....pretty cool!!!

We did the traditional birthday cake and presents, then just hung out laughing and enjoying each other.

Emma ready for church in her new birthday dress (it was also our Primary program today)

Blowing out 8 candles can be pretty rough!


Notice the green thing she is sitting on. This is some strange toy that she saw in funfinity months ago. She has wanted this "sledchair" ever since she saw it and Grandma surprised her by getting it.

Hey, I take what pictures I can get of Alex!

This is my brother Kimball with Tugzi


Preston, Jordan, Hayden, Casey, & Taylor
5 of my 9 nephews and nieces on this side.


Ashli with Grandma (I used to watch this girl when she was a baby while her mom worked)


Aunt Janna (awesome aunt) with Alyssa


My newest niece is growing inside Kristen's belly...Can't wait to hold her!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Laughing about the picture of the "growing baby" Can't believe she let you take that picture! :) Looks like a way fun 8th birthday party! I love Emma's new dress and the cake looks delicious. Happy late birthday Emma!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cori!

Thanks for contacting me. Where are you located? I live near Sacramento and will soon be moving to San Diego. You can check out my prices & info at www.chasingmomentsphotography.com
Thx!
~Devin