Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween pics

My rock'n skeleten!

School parties are the best!


PIPPI!!!


Pippi, in school?



Scot took this picture while I was in California. The girls got themselves ready for the ward Halloween party at the church. Didn't they do a great job?



Emma & Haili getting ready to go trick-or-treating!


Halloween day was really crazy around our house this year. I had been in California most of the week and had to pull decorations (which were not up at my house), classroom parties, and a teenage boy costume together quickly. We have a tradition to give out hot dogs and hot chocolate to our trick-or-treaters. We set our porch up with spooky decorations, strobe lights, foggers, etc. It is really fun and our neighbors really enjoy it, but I was scrambling to get everything done before 5:30.

Was it a little slow this year or what? I expected with the warmer weather and a weekend night that we would get swamped with trick-or-treaters, yet we only went through about 150 hot dogs. Last year we were almost double that! By nine, we cleaned off our porch and never had another person come......strange!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would've never recognized Emma! I thought for sure she would have been a monkey! And Pippi, well, that fits for some reason! See you tomorrow night!

{jane} said...

how awesome is your hot dog/hot chocolate tradition!?! i love it! Your girls had great halloween costumes!

i hope all is well - we still miss you guys! :)