Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day





What a beautiful day where we can express our love to our loved ones. Let me just gush a tinsy about my loved ones:)


Scot: I am so lucky to have such an understanding, supportive husband. You unselfishly encourage me to pursue my interests and hobbies and I am so grateful to have you by my side.


Alex: Even though we don't always see "eye to eye" (well, mostly because you tower over me by almost a foot), you are and always will be my first born, which indeed makes you extra special to me. I love how you are kind and sensitive and try to be a good big brother to your siblings.


Sean: This is our last year to have you around before you are off to college. You have made me proud as I watch you take the right steps to make a positive and bright future for yourself! I can always count on you to make me smile - constantly cracking jokes.


Haili: You are getting a double dose with your Birthday blog just before this. What more can I say? I certainly won the draw on getting you for my daughter. I have so much fun being your mom. We have so much in common - same interests.


Emma: I think you will always be my baby no matter how big you get. I love how you cuddle up during movies and let me kiss you good bye every morning before school. I call you my little love bug (Valentine appropriate) for a reason.