I am...Cori
I miss...my darling preschool classes of the past and my sweet babies who are all grown.
I think...about what my family and I will be doing in 5, 10, 15 years.
I know....my testimony of Jesus Christ never waivers.
I want...my husband's company to have more success so he can relax a little bit.
I search...for answers in rearing my children, even though answers can be difficult to find.
I hate...contention!
I am scared...of losing my children to the evils of this world.
I fear...I am growing older and want to stay young.
I am always...busy with something or another!
I love...family outings, riding my bike, reading, going to sleep at night, and back rubs from Scot!
I feel...a lot of responsibility.
I don't always...follow through with disciplining (I'm to much of a softy and my kids know it).
I wonder...If I should have another child?
I care...for my family, my friends, and all little children!
I regret...nothing- regrets for me are quickly discarded, as we can do nothing but learn from our mistakes.
I am not afraid...to try new things.
I believe...that all things are possible with Heavenly Father.
I danced... Does aerobics count?
I write...I'm sorry letters.
I win...arguments.
I lose...mostly my mind, having so much to do.
I never...stay mad at someone for very long.
I listen...to talk radio and top 40 music.
I can be found...Don't try to find me, just call my cell phone!
I read...often, but I have learned to keep it as a hobby and not take over my life-I'm really into History lately.
2 comments:
You are...
incredible.
:)
your preschoolers all miss you, too!
See..not so bad now is it? I even learned a thing or two...
Post a Comment