Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Haunted Forest

My boys are working at the Haunted Forest in AF. They have been going to this place since they were little boys and can't wait to scare people. If you go, be sure to keep your eyes open for Sean or Alex.

http://www.hauntedhouse.com/search/Haunted_Attraction_Directory/_USA_,040All_50_States,041/Utah/haunted_forest.html

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Eek! Even the billboard for that place is creepy. I'm sure I won't be going unless it's a wild Girl's Night and you can walk in front of me and catch the scares. I want a motorcycle but am afraid of scare houses...I loved your convertible comment. Good idea. I think my fear of haunted houses is from going to early when I was little. Bad idea.

Hannah Ashmore said...

That was my favorite place to go every Halloween. Hope they have fun!

DizzyLizzy said...

Geez, I am going to miss that place this Halloween! The Haunted Forest is my favorite "date" with my hubby every year. You're boys are going to have soooo much fun!

Aubrey said...

Awesome! We are going to have to go just so we can look for them! I"ll be the one clinging tightly to my husband. :)