Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Geeks

I stole this off of Katie's blog



According to my 16 year old son, I am such a Twilight geek! Never mind that he waited for Pirates for over 10 hours when it came out opening night.

I'm not the sorta girl who rushes out and has to see the latest and greatest movie, but when my friend Katie invited me to go to the midnight showing of Twilight, my giddy inner child came out and decided to go for it! Scot had actually bought us tickets for Saturday, yet I knew he was not super thrilled about seeing it. He opted to stay home with the kids (I'll have to owe him).


We went to Chilli's for desert before the show and when we arrived to the madhouse they call a movie theater, Katie's soon to be sister-in-law had so politely saved us seats...sweet! I even saw quite a few people I knew like Jane and several Ivy Hall moms. I also ran into a couple old neighbors.


The movie was great, but I was bugged cause I was sitting next to an overweight lady (not you Katie) who was breathing so heavy! It kinda drove me nuts and at times I would look over just to see if she was awake or if she was asleep and snoring my ear off....sigh! She was completely awake and breathing like that!!! It distracted me from getting into the whole Edward obsession LOL, but seriously it was annoying.



5 comments:

Katie said...

I'm glad I'm not the overweight lady!! We'll have to do it again sometime, but give ourselves a year or so to recover!

Aubrey said...

I'm going tomorrow and I"m so excited. Kimball's going too, but I'm sure I'll have to go early and save seats while he finishes up the byu vs u game... Sorry you have a weirdo to sit by...

Cori said...

Yeh right, Miss skinny pants Katie!

Amberly said...

Cori, I just saw the movie. I really liked it! I couldn't believe how full the theater was at 1 in the afternoon!

5by5 said...

I saw it at 10am this morning and liked it but I think some of the transitions could have been better! I might go see it again though LOL!